Beginning with the End in Mind
Heading off to Kindergarten is a big step for children! We want their first impression to be positive and lasting so they will develop a love of learning!
At CWAA our belief is that every child should leave Kindergarten knowing that they are created by a loving God who designed them to be special, valued and loved. We want them to know that they are gifted with abilities that make them unique, and equipped with skills to make good decisions and resolve conflict.
- Over 800 hours of high quality teaching instruction over 4-full days (Monday-Thursday)
- Affordable price ($2,600 per year)
- Emphasis on Christ-like character development
- Fun, stimulating & collaborative learning environment
- Strong emphasis on holistic development: building strong literacy and numeracy skills, and critical thinking, problem- solving, and self-advocacy skills
- 90 minutes of music classes each week, 220 minutes of physical education classes and outdoor play (+ swimming and skating)
- Integration of technology into learning
- Field trips to enhance learning (Calgary Zoo, Corn Maze, Butterfield Acres, Royal Tyrell Dinosaur Museum, etc.)
- Strong partnership with community professionals and parents
- Small class size to enhance individual student attention
- Focus on student mastery in fundamental reading, writing, and numeracy skills before entering Grade 1
- Age requirement: 5 years by December 31