Please click on the image below for Kindergarten Registration Information:
Three Simple Steps
- Download your Registration Package at www.cwaa.net.
- Bring your completed Registration Package to Chinook Winds Adventist Academy (8 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. Monday-Friday).
- Book a Kindergarten Readiness Assessment with our Kindergarten Teacher.
- Is the Kindergarten program full-time? Our program is four full days per week, Monday to Thursday from 8:30 a.m. to 3:15 p.m. (No Friday school.)
- Program description? Our Kindergarten program is a purposeful and play- based learning program where the focus is on inspiring the love of learning in our students. Learning activities are designed to allow children to interact, imagine, experiment and explore to add to their knowledge, learn new skills and practice what they’ve learned!
- What is a Kindergarten Readiness Assessment? It is a basic assessment (Brigance Kindergarten Test) that tests several broad skills that impact learning such as counting and number readiness, recognizing colors, shapes, body parts and the alphabet, printing, speech, gross and visual motor skills and identifying personal information.
- What are the Kindergarten fees? The total program fees for the year are $2,450 (including Application Fee, Capital Fee, Field Trip & Resource Fee and Program Fee). These fees may be paid by cash, credit, automatic withdrawal or online payments over 10 months.
- Do you have a bus program? Yes! We have four buses that pick students up from NE, NW and SW Calgary. The cost of busing is $1,700 per year.
- What is the age requirement for Kindergarten at CWAA ? Children must be 5 years of age on or before September 30, 2015.