Tuition Assistance Program Information
Click the button to view the CWAA Tuition Assistance Program Information.
Tuition Assistance Program Application
Click the button to view the CWAA Tuition Assistance Program Application.
Parent's Choice Bursary
The application form for the “Parent’s Choice Bursary” for the 2018-2019 school year is now available online. Click the button below to download the application form. You should print this form and fill it out. This bursary program is funded by “The Prosser Charitable Foundation.” This year the Prosser Foundation intends to award a total of 450 bursaries (renewals and new bursaries). The parameters for the program can be found on the website, www.theprossercharitablefoundation.ca.
Please note the following important items about the application:
- One application must be completed for each child separately.
- Please complete each section of the application fully.
- On the application, under Office Use Only, please do not fill in this section. The Principal or designate will complete this portion of the application.
- Please provide a copy of your Income Tax Notice of Assessment for the last tax year and provide details of family members so it can be determined the size of household making the application. Families may also supply proof of government assistance for transportation, city housing or handicapped person status.
- Selection: Selection will be made in the following order: 1: renewals; 2: students new to the school (1st year offered preferred); 3: all others (by lottery). The income guideline for low-income cut-off is used at the discretion of the Prosser Charitable Foundation selection committee.
- Applications will be accepted at CWAA from February 1, 2018 to March 16, 2018.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to call (403-286-5686)!