CWAA 2020-2021 FEE SCHEDULE
|GRADE||Annual Fee (SDA Student)||Annual Fee (non-SDA Student)||Annual Fee (International Student)|
|New Application Fees||$150||$150||$150|
|Bus Fees||$2,000 for First Rider, $1,300 for Each Additional Rider|
- REGISTRATION FEES are nonrefundable fees which include administrative costs, yearbooks, agendas and selective technology fees.
- ACADEMIC FEES INCLUDE tuition fees (textbooks, non-consumable teaching resources and salaries), activity/resource fees (consumable student resources, field trips, graduation fees, etc.) and capital fees (facility costs and improvements).
- INTERNATIONAL FEES are non-refundable. Once CWAA issues a letter of acceptance and the student is issued a Student Visa by the Canadian Immigration Authority, based on CWAA’s Letter of Acceptance, tuition fees are non-refundable. Only in the event of inability to attend school due to immigration difficulty will the tuition fee be refunded.
- CWAA offers two incentive programs:
- REFERRAL INCENTIVE – Families that are instrumental in bringing a new family to CWAA will receive a $250 discount per newly enrolled family. Both existing and new students must remain enrolled for a full school year to be eligible for the Referral Incentive. The $250 discount is per family and not per student and will be applied in June.
- MULTI-STUDENT DISCOUNT – Families with more than one child will receive a 5% reduction in fees for the second and third siblings.
Additional Costs May Include:
- Extracurricular Athletics: cost varies per team and sport ($20-$950)
- Secondary Options Fees: cost varies based on options selected (approximately $5-50)
- Music program: cost ranges up to $950
- Retreats: covers the cost of an overnight retreat including transportation, food, accommodations and activities (approximately $100-200)
- International Mission Trip (Grades 10-12) cost ranges up to $2,300
- Hot Lunch Program (Kindergarten – Grade 12): optional lunch program (approximately $7-10 per lunch)
- School Uniforms: cost dependent on student selection
- Fundraisers: a variety of school-wide fundraisers may occur throughout the year