2017-2018 FEE SCHEDULE
|GRADE||Annual Fee (SDA Student)||Annual Fee (non-SDA Student)||Annual Fee (International Student)|
|Bus Fees||$1,700 for First Rider, $1,000 for Each Additional Rider|
- APPLICATION & REGISTRATION FEES are nonrefundable fees, which include administrative costs, yearbooks, agendas, and selective technology fees.
- ACADEMIC FEES INCLUDE Tuition Fees (Textbooks, salaries, non-consumable teaching resources and salaries), Activity/Resource Fees (consumable student resources, field trips, graduation fees, etc.), Capital Fees (facility costs and improvements).
- CWAA offers two incentive programs:
- REFERRAL INCENTIVE: Families that are instrumental in bringing a new family to CWAA will receive a $250 discount per newly enrolled family. Both existing and new students must remain enrolled for a full school year to be eligible for the Referral Incentive. The $250 discount is per family and not per student and will be applied in June.
- MULTI-CHILD FAMILY TUITION INCENTIVE: Families with more than one child will receive a reduction in fees for the full-time second and third siblings:
- SDA Students: Grades 1-6 = $130 per student, Grades 7-9 = $170 per student, Grades 10-12 = $230 per student.
- Non-SDA Students: Grades 1-6 = $200 per student, Grades 7-9 = $240 per student, Grades 10-12 = $300 per student.
Additional Costs May Include:
- Extracurricular Athletics: cost varies per team and sport ($20-$950)
- Secondary Options Fees: cost varies based on options selected (approximately $5-50)
- Music program: cost ranges up to $950
- Retreats: covers the cost of an over-night retreat including transportation, food, accommodations and activities (approximately $100-200)
- International Mission Trip (Grades 10-12) cost ranges up to $2,300
- Hot Lunch Program (Kindergarten – Grade 12): optional lunch program (approximately $5-7 per lunch)
- School Uniforms: cost dependent on student selection
- Fundraisers: a variety of school-wide fundraisers may occur throughout the year